Thursday, July 26, 2007

"The Move"


In come the movers, and OUT GO THE CAMPBELLS!!! Finally, the day has arrived for the movers (well, really the storage guys) to clear our house. Literally. Basically the only thing left is the computer that I'm typing on (No, the movers didn't crash into our house, yet). Honestly, though, there's only a small amount of things actually being transported overseas to Africa, and furniture is not part of that selection. As for the "out go the campbells" part, my family and I are leaving our house by this FRIDAY! The suspense preceeding the move is mounding.

4 comments:

tommyg said...

I can't wait to see you at WS!!

I'll be there this weekend for golf
and more fun with my cousins!

tom said...

great tommy!!!

tommyg said...

Where are you guys?

Will you be at WS this weekend?
I'll be coming back on Friday. I hope to see you then!

jdc said...

tommyg--
We're here and waiting for you. Bought a gajillion fishsticks for you to snack on.
uj