Friday, August 31, 2007

The Latest News

Now... what do we know? SOMETHING! Finally, we are arriving at a better idea of when we are departing from the USA, which will hopefully be from the beginning of October to mid-October. In the meantime, we will have to, annoyingly, go to school in Hawley, PA. I guess we'll be saying goodbye to sleeping in and relaxation at our so called "Vacation" house. This will be my fourth school in three years, and soon it will be five in Uganda. I might be able to hollar at some of my friends close by to my now rented housed, since I am returning there in a little while.
Wish us luck in school!

10 comments:

tom said...

EVERYONE!!!
Check out the poll on the front page!!!
Only 10 days left to vote.
Remember, YOU could make the difference.

tom said...

tell us if you have voted! by leaving a comment

tom said...

i see that no one is telling me if you voted.
Ok
we have one more choice and you should tell us if this is your answer...
"We are never leaving, it was all just a hoax."

tommyg said...

I voted already but now I want to change my vote to "never leaving"!

Good luck in school this week!

jdc said...

I can't believe they all fell for it... Africa... yeah right!

tom said...

yeah, and now we get a whole free, relaxing vacation, while theyre working their butts off in school

tom said...

Wanna tell your friends about the blog?
Try the email button next to the comment link. This will automatically send the blogs address and the post selected to your reciever!

John Campbell said...

So...how is school in Hawley?

tom said...

interesting

Dan said...

Interesting can be interpretted many ways.