Sunday, August 12, 2007

Oli otya?

How is everyone? That is what Oli otya means in Luganda, the native language of our living destination, Uganda. I hope all of the Campbell family's readers are doing well. We're doing okay, and don't get me wrong, Woodloch is great, but.....
here is a picture of what Matt and JT are doing about 75% of the time.

(This includes sleeping, eating, etc.)

Okay, well I'll talk to everyone later, probably on my next post or at the get-together of the Campbells at the wedding.
P.S. Get more Luganda phrases on my "Learn Luganda" link on the front page.

Finally, will all of my friends please comment so that I can talk to you without the blog.

10 comments:

jdc said...

Emu, biri, satu, let's go.
dad

John Campbell said...

Based on your posts about not having much to do in Woodloch, I was expecting at least a post a day...

tom said...

its not as easy as you think, "usher boy"

John Campbell said...

I know - you have to play chinese checkers, go to the pool, play basketball in the driveway, eat and sleep - I feel for you pal...

Dan said...

Muli mutya. (Hello to many)

This blog is ekirungi. (good)

Emikisa emirungi (good luck) to the Campbell family in Uganda.

Ntunula mu maaso engero. (I look forward to stories)

Mweraba! (Good bye to many)

tom said...

Wow!!! ure rlly expanding your vocabluray Mr. "Man"
(SHOWOFF)

Dan said...

I would rather be called "The Man"

tom said...

ok "The Man" (with big hair)

Dan said...

You must be mistaking me for someone else

tom said...

no, YOU