Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to School

Sorry, I've kind of been slacking off on the posting for a few reasons. First of all, our internet has been down for a very long time, and secondly, I've just been swamped with homework now that we are back at school. Matt has moved up to the senior school, now that he is in 6th grade, and I'm now in high school, which has turned out just to be massive amounts of extra homework.
I was also talking to my friends back in the States, and they were just starting school as I was on about my 3rd week. Plus, they get off like 3 weeks before me as well in the summer. That sort of ticked me off.
Jack and JT are still doing well, and I will post again soon. Please comment on any ideas you have for what I should post, because I'm running out of ideas, and not many big things have happened in a while.

2 comments:

Eileen R said...

Hi
I would be interested in hearing about some of the differences between the school you are now attending versus school in the States. Same subjects, more advanced, etc.?
Do you all return home next summer?
Love, Aunt Eileen in California

Dan said...

1. Has your overall mindset of the US changed at all by living overseas?
2. Have you become more patriotic?
3. Have you had a chance to speak with foreigners about their overall view of the US?
4. Do US citizens and foreigners talk about the upcoming presidential election?
5. I never ask on who one is voting for but is there a sense of who non-US citizens view as the best candidate?